- 4 ounces of extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- more or less 1/2 cup of whole or reduced-fat milk
- In a food processor blend the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese, cornstarch, honey, turmeric, mustard powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Heat the milk in a microwave-safe cup in the microwave for 45 seconds or until warm, not boiling.
- Slowly pour the milk over the cheese mixture a little at a time and blend in the food processor until smooth. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.