Imitation crab and shrimp stuffed mushrooms
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 30g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 13g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 10 large mushrooms
- 6 surimi "crab" sticks, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped shrimp
- 1/4 cup grated gouda
- 2 tablespoons of a good tasting mayo (like Japanese mayo)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion or leek
- 1 tablespoon chopped bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Olive oil
- A sprinkle of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel or clean mushrooms with a dry cloth, remove stems. Place mushrooms top side down on a baking sheet, salt and lightly oil. Cook in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven, let rest until cool then drain the liquid (or keep the juices for stock or gravy).
- You can either mix everything together, stuff the mushrooms then bake at 450 degrees for 5-8 minutes or separate all the non-seafood ingredients into two bowls then mix one with shrimp and one with crab.
- My oven doesn't have numbers on it so I'm probably way off with the temperatures.
- 350 degrees = medium heat
- 450 degrees = medium high heat
Amalia and Matt's blog https://mattandamalia.com/